LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
Another LALM list of weekly hand picked posts from IFB
Expect to find many new trends and fashion week posts and a few useful style tips.
The Eyes of March
Edited By Taylor Davies
Here we are, the first day of March – can you believe it? Spring will officially start this month, flowers will start to bloom (we hope!) and winter will finally start to let us out of it’s icy grip. This week’s Links a la Mode selections run the gamut from fashion week round ups to DIY projects and runway color inspirations.
A friendly reminder to all of you who graciously submit your posts for LALM: If your post is chosen for the round up, you must post the code from this post onto your own blog. The purpose of our round up is not only to share your links with our readership, but to share your fellow bloggers’ links with your readers as well. This allows each blogger to get 20 outbound links to their blog, and yours too! Many of the blogs we have been selecting lately have not been posting the code, so we are going to be policing this more carefully in the future. Thanks again everyone!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND
- Aspiring New Moms: Floral Silk Dresses
- Designer Purushu: Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week AW2012
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Trend Colour SS12 – Purple
- Girl Loves Color: London Fashion Week Fall 2012 Round Up
- Girl Next Door Fashion: How To Cope With Your Remix Kyrptonite
- Fashioned By Love: Outfit Inspiration – Milan Fashion Week
- Fashionopolis: Tango With Tangerine
- Fashions On Top: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Review
- First Came Fashion: NYFW Favorites
- Fly Songbird: Shoe Love – Platforms and Wedges
- Just Pandippo: everyday so caffeinated, I wish they were golden gated
- Lulu Abroad: IFB Conference: Before You Go
- Lure Of The Dark Side: Trends: Would You Wear Them?
- Miss Vicki Secrets: Are Unpaid Interns Modern Slaves?
- Ms. Fabulous: Red Carpet Dressing With Janet McTeer
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Halter Shirt
- StyleDelights: 5 Handbags That Will Suffice (Gasp!)
- StyleEyes Ethical Fashion Blog: The Good Fashion Blog
- The Sparkle In Her Eye: The Joy of Toile
- The Merchant Project: The Dress Code
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine