DIY Crazy Leggings (Crazy is optional)
- Stretch fabric (two directional is preferable, otherwise make sure the direction of the stretch is horizontal)
- Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Legging template (leggings/jeggings/skinny jeans)
1. Lay out fabric flat.
2. Fold one side of fabric.
Make sure there is stretch horizontally.
3.Cut out the outline of the template with excess.
4. Make sure the right sides are facing each other and pin.
Repeat steps 1-4 for another leg.
5. Sew side seam of each leg.
6. Turn one leg right side out and place inside the other leg.
7. Pin the crotch together.
8. Sew crotch together.9. Pull leg piece out, inside out.
10. Fold and pin down waist and leg hems.
11. Place twin machine needle into sewing machine.
This will allow for a double stitch on the top and a zig-zag stitch on the back.
Three threads coming from the machine all up, two from the spools up top and one from the bobbin down below.12. Hem the waist and the legs.