I am very honoured to have been included in this weeks IFB weekly round-up ^_^
The DIY Tiered Lace Scalloped Skirt received a very pleasant response and I appreciate all the comments given.
Here is a list of the people who made it onto the round-up for the week. This week’s pick is edited by Vahni of Grit & Glamour. Surf and Share. Enjoy!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP
8 Comments 13 OCTOBER 2011
Edited by Vahni of Grit & Glamour
It’s been a while since I’ve done a LALM roundup, and it’s nice to be back! You’ve been busy little bloggers—some trend reporting here, a little schmoozing backstage at Salvatore Ferragamo there, and a lot of DIYing. You’re veritable blogging animals, with fabulously-spotted hides to match! Yeah, the animal trend—prints, furs, style stalking, what have you—with this round of posts, consider it done. And well-done, I might add.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: OCTOBER 13TH
- Aquí: A special collaboration: Alexander Wang + Sally Hansen
- Beyond Fabric: Unveiling menswear myths: #1—dressing up in warm weather.
- Boyish Chic: How to make a fancier dress wearable for every day.
- Cosmolawlitan: Reebok’s toning shoes do not tone as advertised
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Backstage at Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 12 and what I learned there.
- Dress With Courage: Does your actual appearance match what you see in the mirror? Why women overestimate their size.
- Fashion Dynamite: How I mixed two fall trends in my OOTD—faux fur and ankle pants.
- Fierce: Keeping that ego in check.
- Grit & Glamour: What V wore: purple, reigned in* (plus midi-length tips).
- Haute Americana: Get in the Halloween spirit with American-made Halloween-esque essentials.
- My So-Called Corporate Life: How to wear the fall 2011 snakeskin trend to the office.
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Lace tier Scallop Skirt
- Semi-Sweet Style: Meet a style icon: Christine Centenera.
- Smart n Snazzy: Pretty n punk: DIY studs n lace shoe refashion.
- Thanks I Made It: Getting to the point: DIY spike necklace.
- The Complex Media & Design Blog: Fashion for good: The Body Shop continues fight against sex trafficking with STOP bag.
- The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: Lessons from Tom Ford to an unlikely fashionista.
- The Style Project: In the red—colored corduroys.
- Tickle Me Chic: Taking a walk on the wild side: mixing prints and taking chances.
- What 2 Wear Where: What to wear: animal prints for NBC New York Live